May 9, 2012

Celebrations!

With Mother's Day just around the corner I realized that I needed to make my most amazing Mom a special card.
I used some of the Fabulous collection by Simple Stories and kept that beautiful Whimsy flower button front & center. (the link isn't the exact same button but gives you an idea).


Another wonderful celebration that happens in May is my Wedding Anniversary. This year my hubby & I are celebrating 14 years!
This card (well, the saying is just right!) ;) He truly is my prince charming.
I used Simple Stories "Documented" collection for this card and some Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock. I finished it with the Whimsy grey & yellow heart button which I think makes the PEFECT addition.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Cari

1 comment:

Anita said...

Gorgeous Cari <3